We Build Search Engine Friendly, Mobile Responsive Websites
Professional Graphic Design + Quality Web Development + Effective SEO Strategies = Top Ranking Website
Every website designed and delivered by Optimize Worldwide is created to be search engine friendly. We’ve put together a process for each project we take on that combines graphic design, web development, and search engine optimization, which results in quality websites that not only look great, but also rank at the top of major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Whether you already have a design in mind or need guidance customizing a premium website template, we will make certain your site stands out to Internet users and meets all SEO requirements.
Let Us Provide Your Mobile Visitors With an Enhanced Experience
It’s a fact that not all websites are built equally. Those that have already adopted responsive design practices are generally more appealing and easier for Internet users to navigate around. We provide the option to have our web designers and programmers build you a professional website that allows consumers to effortlessly gain access to whatever they may be searching for no matter if they’re arriving at your site from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc. With our services, you will receive a mobile responsive web design, search engine support to help your business achieve ranking on all the popular search engines, and monthly reporting with analytics so you can track your site’s activity.
- Professional Mobile Responsive Website Design
- Mobile Website Hosting
- Mobile Device Detection and Redirect
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Submission
- Google Maps Submission
- Website Statistics
- And More!
The number of people accessing the Internet with their phones and tablets is exploding. Because mobile web makes local searching so convenient, most users turn to their handheld electronic devices for everything from finding the nearest coffee shop or restaurant to satisfying a sudden whim to stop in at the nearest department store. As the information provided below goes to show, it simply isn’t enough anymore to have a site that’s optimized only for desktop consumers.
Important Reasons to Consider a Mobile Website:
- Currently, 1 out of 5 Americans access the web from their mobile phones every day. Has your website been constructed to meet their needs?
- In 2011, more than 85% of all globally shipped handsets will include web browsers.
- YouTube mobile alone gets over 100 million views a day.
- Retailers have the potential to increase consumer traffic up to 85% simply by providing a mobile website.
- 1 out of 3 mobile searches are local searches.
- Half of all consumers are more likely to buy from a business with a mobile website.
We encourage you to read what our customers have to say and visit our website design portfolio by clicking the button below. When you are ready to get serious about your online presence, get in touch with the Optimize Worldwide team.