A passion to see the local community thrive and prosper sits at the core of Optimize Worldwide’s business model. Together, our team has donated hundreds of volunteer hours to an array of non-profit organizations, associations and district leaders in the area by holding a number of board positions, creating fully-customized websites at no charge and showing physical support during press conferences, rallies and fundraising events. We are a company that prides itself on being actively involved in the movement to make Redding a better place to live and work.
Community Involvement Projects –
- Redding Police Department- Optimize Worldwide donated the development of a brand new website for RPD, as well as domain hosting and security and backup services to maintain the safety of the website – http://www.reddingpolice.org.
- CAC Pomona- The Children’s Advocacy Center for Child Abuse Assessment and Treatment of Pomona, CA works diligently to support children who have been found in abusive situations. Optimize Worldwide has been happy to donate consultation services, website updates and hosting.
- Downtown Redding Business Association (DRBA) – Optimize Worldwide opened its first office in downtown Redding, giving Matt the opportunity to serve as the DRBA
- Redding Dirt Riders – Continuing to showcase his love for a sport that he started participating in as a toddler, Matt holds the position of Vice President within the Redding Dirt Riders Redding Dirt Riders is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and proceeds from RDR events are donated to local organizations that support the RDR and the sport of dirt bike riding. Their revamped website was donated by Optimize Worldwide in 2015.
- Redding Crime Watch/Redding Merchants Crime Watch – Optimize Worldwide donated the development of the Redding Crime Watch website, as well as domain hosting, security and backup services for the website and Facebook page management – http://reddingcrimewatch.com/. Matt has also been a featured speaker at many Redding Crime Watch community meetings.
- Shasta Humanity Project- Optimize Worldwide donated security and backup services to help maintain the secure operation of the Shasta Humanity Project website – http://www.shastahumanityproject.org.
- Safe City Project- Optimize Worldwide donated the design and development of a brand new website for the Safe City Project, as well as domain hosting and security and backup services for the website, hoping to help bring more awareness to the cause – http://www.safecityproject.org.
- Leadership Redding – Leadership Redding is a monthly workshop-based program that accepts 30 participants each year who have exhibited a strong desire to become more educated community members. Matt was a graduating member of the 2015 Leadership Redding class.
- Record Searchlight 20 Under 40 Emerging Leaders – Each year the Record Searchlight recognizes 20 people in the Redding area all under the age of 40 who have shown themselves to be actively involved in bettering the community through business and philanthropic relationships. Matt was presented with the honor of being part of this elite group in 2015.
- City of Redding – An active volunteer with the City of Redding, Matt is part of the Search and Rescue team with the Shasta County Sheriff’s department as well as manages the city’s Instagram account.
- One SAFE Place – As a 2015 participant in Dancing With the Stars – Shasta County Style, Matt and Amber raised funds and awareness to help meet the goals of One SAFE Place to end domestic and sexual abuse in Redding.
- The Women’s Fund – Optimize Worldwide is a member of The Women’s Fund in Redding, which focuses on the improvement of women’s lives by providing them with opportunities for the future.
- Turtle Bay – The Morgan family is a proud supporter and Funding Family of Redding’s very own 300 acre gathering place known as Turtle Bay Exploration Park.